The “T” stands for 3-in-1 or “Triple”. Three locking variants can fit on one connector or receptacle:
• Break-away or
• Screw locking
The built-in trapezoidal thread with serration ensures additional safety.
The ODU AMC® T-series connectors are available in two sizes. The cable connection can be created as a molded variant or with standard MIL backshells.
Key strengths of the ODU AMC® Series T:
• High vibration resistance
• Waterproof to MIL standard 810 – protection class IP68
• Sealed mechanical area, thus completely protected
• Easy to assemble and install in the field
• Suitable for MIL backshell and MIL crimp contacts
• Operating temperature range from -65°C to +175°C
• Available as a completely assembled system
Since the individual contacts can be replaced quickly and easily, the ODU AMC® Series T is particularly suitable for use in military, security, and communication technology, as well as for civilian applications such as heavy construction machinery and agricultural vehicles. The connectors are also impervious to water, dirt and dust.
More technical information: